Through the engagement carried out with the community from 2016 to 2018, 1223 pieces of feedback were collected. From this feedback, the following key consultation themes were discussed:
– Provision of publicly accessible green and open spaces
– Better access to natural assets such as the river
– Preservation and enhancement of historic brewery building
– The high quantity of parking provision was a concern, respondents had a desire for a more sustainable development
– Aspirations for increased numbers of social housing in the scheme
– Some respondents sought decreased density of the development
For further findings and feedback please click here to view the Statement of Community Involvement, which was submitted with the applications on February 2018 and provides details of the consultation process and all feedback received throughout the engagement period.
You can see the exhibition boards from the 13-15 July 2017 Public Exhibition showing the latest proposals
for the Stag Brewery here.
YOUR FEEDBACK FROM THE MARCH 2017 EXHIBITION
The public exhibition in March 2017 was visited by 1,450 people. We received 650 feedback forms, and 300 e-mails from community members and stakeholders. These resulting 4,255 comments were analysed and categorised.
The following topics emerged as main concerns, and were further discussed at the Community Liaison Group meetings: density and heights, traffic, the school, public and green spaces, and environmental impact.
To see some of the results from public feedback following the March exhibition click here.